Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's Summer, Y'all!

Today is my first day of summer vacation!

I slept in until 9:30 (!!!) and still have not gotten out of bed - luckily I prepared myself for this last night before bed by bringing my computer and cord so I would be prepared for a full on lazy wednesday.

At first I felt a bit guilty about laying in bed all day...mostly because today is Wednesday and I just indulged in this very act on Saturday blaming it on a similar reason - Friday being the last day of school! But today TRUELY starts my summer vacation.

I have such a long list of projects and things I would like to do this summer...I may be over ambitious...I may decide to just plain relax...I am realizing that I haven't had an entire summer off since I was fifteen! This may be my last entire summer off for a while, too. We will see what next summer brings...but until then...I am going to sit back and relax today away!


No comments:

Post a Comment