4 Corn and Whole Wheat Blend Tortillas
1 cup of black beans (half a can, drained)
1 cup of frozen corn
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of lime juice (can use 1/2 lime squeezed)
1 tbsp of freshly chopped cilantro (or 1tsp of dried)
1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º and arrange the tortillas on a cookie sheet. Once preheated, place in the oven for about 6 minutes flipping part way through.
- While the tortillas bake, combine beans, corn, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and red pepper.
- Once tortillas are baked (should be lightly browned and slightly stiff) dish the mix evenly on each of the tortillas.
- Bake for 5 minutes until hot. Remove and sprinkle cheese over each tostada. Return to the oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with fresh salsa.
- Take your first bite and enjoy! Be careful, they will be hot!
We hope you fall in love with our simple Wednesday Night Tostadas!